Saturday, June 9, 2012

Catherine, Avenue du Mont-Royal Est, Montréal, Canada

Catherine rides a bike from Guarantee Bicycle in Montreal.


What are you wearing?  wedge sandals, blue skinny jeans, jean jacket, a helmet
Tell me about your bike, and where you got it? mmm not sure about the make got it at Guarantee bicycle because it looked solid and it is (and heavy:))
Where are you going? I am going to meet a friend at Casa del Popolo for a friday late afternnoon drink
Why ride? Why not? It's the closest I have got to flying, I always feel so free biking. and kinda tough actually.Scheduling things is much better in the months where I have access to my bike. It's good timing for getting around to a variety of places hassle free and it is sweet exercise.
Favorite ride? up the mountain (Mount Royal in the center of the city)
While riding you …? sing ( if I ride fast enough no one really has to endure!)
How can Montreal improve bike infrastructure or be more bike friendly? More parking spaces for bikes!


No comments:

Post a Comment