Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Maria, S State St & E Madison St, Chicago, IL




What are you wearing? Club Monaco top, striped skirt I got at Anthropologie and my fancy Stuart Weitzman high heels, on a mountain bike. :) Love it!
Make/model color of your bike, and where you got it? Kestrel carbon fiber Mountain Bike. Made in USA, purchased in Leadville, CO
Where are you going? Running errands during lunch break
Why ride? Makes me happy and free, my bike takes me to places
Favorite ride? I love riding no the lake shore bike path and any ride in Utah
While riding you …? Sing, talk to myself or watch traffic (especially cars parked on the side) carefully at rush hour.
How can Chicago improve bike infrastructure or make Chicago more bike friendly? More driver and pedestrian bike awareness. Teach children in school biking etiquette.

4 comments:

  1. I love the skirt and bag. What a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - yay finally...mountain bike chic!! And with front suspension too...love, love, love :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mountain bike chic for sure. You know what goes well with Stuart Weitzman pumps, a carbon fiber frame!

    ReplyDelete