Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Courtney, Talman Ave and Logan Blvd, Chicago, IL

Courtney rides a fixed gear Stratos Keirin frame, moss green with rainbow flakes.
Courtney says:  "My friend in Japan helped me get my bike and most times I feel like it's too cool for me!  She was home visiting her folks when I stumbled across it on Japanese Yahoo.  She and her mother bid on it and won it for me, which was super sweet.  I previously tried to get a Vogue frame made for a Keirin racer called Noboru, but it got too expensive.  My bike is a Stratos Keirin frame, in moss green, with rainbow flakes, and it turned out to be for the same racer, Noboru.  I searched for details about him on the internet, but never found anything. I have had it for about 4 years and it rides like a dream.

The finish on Courtney's bike is so unique I had to show this detail... she's also got some pretty sweet boots.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic lass, badass bike. Fixed wheel with no brakes? Like the bike, I'm green with envy! Where oh where can I get one similar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you and the bike and cool are a perfect fit.

    ReplyDelete