Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cindy, 1500 Block of N Leavitt, Chicago, IL

Cindy rides a Bridgestone from Japan that she got at Working Bikes.

Where are you going? I am going home.
Why ride? Mostly it's fun, but it's also so much faster than the CTA.

What are you wearing? A Free People dress I bought at Buffalo Exchange
Favorite ride? My fave rides are those after a nice time out with friends, where we're taking up a whole lane, riding slowly. Oh, and when it's warm. 
While riding you …? Daydream.
 

How can Chicago improve bike infrastructure or make Chicago more bike friendly? A public bike sharing system would be ideal. 


7 comments:

  1. This is perfection. She's adorable and her bike is faaancy and they match. Go, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's really cute and her bike is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw this bike locked up somewhere the other day and did a double-take. three cheers for chainguards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that her bike is from Japan but the chainguard says Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the irony of branding something to make it seem exotic. We think Japanese Mama Bikes are fab, and the Japanese apparently think Floridians all ride bikes? HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Cindy's bike. I've seen it around the Division Blue Line several times.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamesbondsv/6023769328/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I just saw these comments. Thanks, people!

    ReplyDelete