Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Stephanie, 700 Block of W Adams, Chicago, IL

How about a little sunshine on this dreary day.

Stephanie rides a Fugi Track that she bought from Cycle Smithy and then repainted.


What are you wearing? A motley assortment of clothing, I'd say! I like to mix-and-match discount/vintage pieces of clothing when I go to work. That way, it doesn't bother me much if I spill coffee (which I always do) all over them. 
I love your paint job tell me about it? I repainted it black with glow-in-the-dark green and yellow splatters.
Where are you going? To sling coffee and pancakes at work in the South Loop.
Why ride? The elements in your face and the rush of speeding through cars and dodging buses. It makes you feel alive. It's also a great contrast - exercise wise - to the yoga I do.
Favorite ride? Down Milwaukee to the Loop from Logan Square in the very early morning of the weekends. It's like a ghost town in the Loop and nothing stops you.
While riding you …? Sing. It doesn't sound good, but it's pretty fun to sing with the wind blowing in your face.How can Chicago improve bike infrastructure or make Chicago more bike friendly? More bike lanes! Another lady biker said this on your site as well, but it is sad and scary when you turn down a street in Chicago and there isn't a bike lane.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo, cool looking chick!

    Très Awesome - A Chicago Street Style Blog
    www.tresawesome.com

    ReplyDelete