Monday, May 2, 2011

Nastasia, W Pershing Rd & S Iron St, Chicago, IL

Nastasia rides a Red Schwinn from Working Bikes.


What are you wearing? The most comfortable pair of pants ever. Screw skinny jeans and steal your boyfriend's/brother's/father's/lover's/ex-lover's/platonic friend's jeans.  So much better to bike in.
Tell me more about your bike:  I got my bike from Working Bikes in October.  I love it because even though there are a lot of red Schwinns, but I can always pick her out because of her tires.
Where are you going?  Back to Hyde Park.
Why ride? There's something about riding a bike, especially in a city, that is empowering, liberating, and exhilarating all at the same time.  
How can Chicago improve bike infrastructure or make Chicago more bike friendly? I think bikers and drivers alike should work to improve our awareness and respect for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment