Monday, April 25, 2011

My, 3600 Block of S Iron St, Chicago, IL

My rides a "no name" bike purchased off ebay to prevent bike theft.
So whats with the no name bike?  This is my 5th replacement bike since 2006, so I was hoping that thieves would bypass the no name, which they have.
Where are you going? Into the sunset.
Why ride? Because it's a great way to relive my youth over and over again.
Favorite ride? Flying down Green Bay Road en route to and from the Chicago Botanical Gardens.
While riding you …? Sing to myself. Song of choice, "The Benefits of Mr. Kite"
How can Chicago improve bike infrastructure or make Chicago more bike friendly? Awareness and mutual respect of all those commuting. Bike lanes are pretty key, especially bike lanes without double-parked cabs, pedestrians, and segways.

3 comments:

  1. I do love the yellow, perfect for our dreary Chicago weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people find different things funny. Some may prefer to only watch comedians and some people prefer a video that was unintentionally recorded and it may be of someone falling into a pool, a child being silly or even a dog which appears to talk or do tricks.
    fun

    ReplyDelete